Below are Spirit of the Masai Mara Resident Rates:
Safari Season: 1st December – 31st December 2018
Not included in this rate are:
1st Dec to 19th Dec 2018 – KES 25,400/- PPS per Night (This rate applies to East Africa residents only)
The rate includes::
– Full Board accommodation(All meals)
– A free stay for one child sharing with Adults (8 -16yrs)
– Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (Select premium spirits)
– Day and Night game drives within Siana Conservancy
– Day game drives at Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Sundowner within Siana Conservancy
– Airstrip transfers ( Keekorok Airstrip/Siana)
– Nature Walks, WIFI Available, Laundry service, Conservancy fees, All gaverment taxes
– Flights and road transport
– Masai Mara park fees (Currently at KSH 1000/= for citizens)
– Other activities e.g balloon safaris
– Gratuities and items of personal use
Terms and Conditions
– Blackout dates may apply
– Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
– No further concessions on this offer
– This offer does not apply to cancelled then reinstated bookings
The Spirit of the Masai Mara Lodge is located in the 14,000-hectare Siana Conservancy and overlooking the Masai Mara National Reserve, this polished game reserve is 7 km from the C12 highway. This location offers visitors fantastic game viewing opportunities within the private Siana Conservancy and immediate access to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, home of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration.
The private waterhole and salt lick allow our guests to view the stunning variety of African wildlife from the comfort of their air conditioned suites. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the reserve, the 10 airy 1-bedroom suites with thatched roofs provide en suite bathrooms, living rooms and verandas.
Activities at this lodge include: Game drives and nature walks, also meals and drinks at an international restaurant, and a chic bar with an outdoor area and a fire pit. There’s also a warm guest lounge, a game-viewing deck with a telescope, and a sundeck surrounding an infinity pool and offering reserve views.Ready to book your holiday at Spirit of the Masai Mara ? Contact us for the best rates.
Spirit of the Masai Mara consists of 10 solidly built air conditioned suites, uniquely blending a modern design and traditional building materials. Your suite comprises of a large lounge with a private bar, spacious bedroom and beautiful bathroom with tub and shower. Enjoy the stunning vistas from your private verandah overlooking the Siana Conservancy.