Below are Seven Islands Resort Resident Rates:
|1st May – 25th Jul 2019||KES 7,760/- PPS|
|26th Jul – 31st Oct 2019||KES 8,730/- PPS|
|1st Sep – 20th Dec 2019||KES 7,760/- PPS|
|21st Dec – 5th Jan 2020||KES 12,480/- PPS|
|6th Jan – 31st Mar 2020||KES 7,760/- PPS|
**All the Rates are in Kes Per Person Sharing (Full Board – All Inclusive)
FB AI INCLUDES
– Welcome drinks on arrival,
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant (half board only breakfast and dinner)
– Soft drinks, water, selected local beer, house wine, tea and Kenyan coffee, all served by glass during
– Meals. Soft drinks, water,juice & sodas served by glass from 10:am to 6 pm daily from the pool bar.
– Bottled drinks, local premium and imported liquors available at a charge.
– Breakfast service: from 07.30 to 10.00
– Late continental breakfast: from 10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m.
– Lunch service: from 1.00 to 2.30 p.m.
– Dinner Service: from 8.00 to 9.30 p.m.
– Tea and biscuits at 5 pm to 6 p.m.
Ready to book your holiday at Seven Islands Resort ? Contact us for the best rates.
Double room :The Seven Islands resort of Watamu, has many bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to offer maximum comfort to guests during their stay, with a maximum occupancy of three people per room.
Family Rooms :If you are a large family, but do not want to lose the taste to stay together during your stay, the Seven Islands Resort in Watamu, dipone family rooms with a maximum capacity of 3-4 people per room.
Double rooms : Another point of the Seven Islands Resort strength are double rooms where you will enjoy complete privacy even vacation alone without having to worry about anything our staff, will; To your needs
The Seven Islands Resort in Watamu, can accommodate professional wedding weddings for any kind of need. It is in the position to organize catering, event organization, and other customer inquiries to make unique moments of your life unique, where your guests will surely have a memorable memory. Do not hesitate to contact us.
The Seven Islands Resort offers a comfortable and fully equipped Congress Center. Our Conference Center can accommodate up to 300 seats for meetings, ceremonies and conferences with the utmost comfort and productivity. Bring your congressmen to Seven Islands Resort and enjoy the beauty of Kenya’s coast, the flavor of our local and international cuisine, and the warm hospitality of our Resort. Keep alive the attending congressmen in a room equipped with all the comforts and tools necessary for the realization and a successful event.